Who we are
Our website address is: https://retailtherapy360.com.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
• The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on GHGA, LLC’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
• We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
• We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of GHGA, LLC ID account holders.
• From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with GHGA, LLC, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
• We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve GHGA, LLC’s products, services, and customer communications.
• If you enter into more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of our website, products, and services are of most interest. Aggregated a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
• We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where an GHGA, LLC product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
• We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
• With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and applications in order to help app developers improve their apps. If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies & Other Technologies
As is true of most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. GHGA, LLC may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the GHGA, LLC website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages. Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles and 360 Virtual Tours (vShop) on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We are not responsible for incorrect information about products or services, shipping, payments, returns or other issues related to products or services purchased by using of 360 virtual tours of participating businesses listed on our website. Our website 360 virtual tours (vShop) act as a portal that direct you to the businesses ecommerce site when selecting a link embedded in our 360 virtual tours.
Who we share your data with
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times GHGA, LLC may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with GHGA, LLC to provide products and services, or that help GHGA, LLC market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by GHGA, LLC to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
GHGA, LLC shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever GHGA, LLC operates.OthersIt may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for GHGA, LLC to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Children & Education
To provide location-based services on products, GHGA, LLC and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your GHGA, LLC computer or device. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP Address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, and other technologies to determine your devices’ approximate location. Unless you provide consent, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by GHGA, LLC and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services. For example, your device may share its geographic location with application providers when you opt in to their location services.Some location-based services offered by GHGA, LLC, require your personal information for the feature to work.
Third-Party Sites and Services
GHGA, LLC websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties − for example, a third-party iPhone app. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to GHGA, LLC employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.